Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hobby Lobby Introduction to Zentangle Class

Welcome, Gaye, Sherri, Jennifer, Shiela to the beginning of your Zentangle Journey. 
Thank you for joining me at Hobby Lobby for a class.  Wasn't it fun wonder the store after class?
 
We had a special guest today, another Certified Zentangle Teacher, Susan Bowden, sat in on our class.  It just so happens that Susan and I were high school buddies and we started our Zentangle journey together.  After all these years we are closer than ever. 
 
Zentangle has a way of making friends closer.  That's why I encourage those that come to class to bring a friend.  Something exciting is always better to learn with a friend.  Right Susan?
 
Special shout out to my step-mom, Sharon,  for assisting in set-up and break-down at class today.  I'm lucky to have her help.
 
ohhhhhhhhh
 
 ahhhhhhhhh

Look, there I am on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment