Friday, June 22, 2018

Point Loma/Hervey Library and the World


For my class today I got to head to the beach, Point Loma/Hervey Library in San Diego, California.




The reading program at the libraries this summer  is "Reading Takes You Everywhere".  No surprise my teens Zentangle class took a back seat to summer fun in San Diego for my first class at this bi-level library.  The five students that joined me today got to see the "magic" of Zentangle.

Point Loma is also the home of the Fort Rosecreans Memorial and Cabrillo National Park. If you haven't been, and you are in town, go see this beautiful locations. 

Image result for point loma images


 

Today we put "tangles" on the globe and added a little color.  Zentangle can be applied in many different areas and on any media.

I loved all the art on the floor of our classroom.  You could tell you were by the beach.




Where will your reading take you this summer?



I will be at the Point Loma/Hervey Library again 6/27 @4:30-6:00 with a HOT AIR BALLOON workshop.  Come on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment