Sunday, November 21, 2021

I'm back, teaching Zentangle at University Community Library

After almost two years shut down from teaching at San Diego Library during this crazy pandemic, finally, I am back at the library to teach Zentangle classes. Thank you to the Melissa, University Community library Manager, for asking me back.  

November 16th, I created a fun tile for my first class back called "stacked books".  Here are a couple of the art pieces from class.

Twenty tanglers joined me for class today.  I am happy to announce one of my students (who joined class), recently completed the four day seminar and is now an officially Certified Zentangle Teacher.  Welcome to a wonderful group of women and men Cailin.

Cailin CZT

Cailin Judy K. your art is always fantastic.


Next Zoom class at University Community Library December 14th, 2021. 
We will be working on a Zentangle (ZIA) Zentangle Inspired Art - Nutcracker.
Register @ https://sandiego.librarymarket.com/events/virtual-zentangle-home-0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment