Saturday, June 25, 2016

San Diego 2nd International Yoga Festival 6/18/16

 Awesome day surrounded by health, fitness, meditation, art, and vegan food (the best tacos I've ever had) at Liberty Station in San Diego, Cali. 

I was asked to demonstrate the Zentangle Meditative Art Method today at the festival.  I love sharing  Zentangle.   When the folks sit down and say, "what is Zentangle?"   Then to see their eyes light up when they get "it".  They usually leave with a smile on their faces and asking more about the method.  Even the other art teachers hadn't heard of Zentangle..

Everyone has heard of the "adult coloring books".  FYI, same method, structured patterns on a page.  Hint... you can make your own coloring books with the Zentangle Method.  Many of the coloring books were written/drawn by Certified Zentangle Teachers (CZT's). 

Shout out to my daughter, Crystal (appropriate name for the day),  who assisted me with my demonstration today.

                                              " Sharing is caring", as Crystal always says.




No comments:

Post a Comment