Saturday, October 19, 2019

Girls Scouts Get Tangled Up


When Girl Scout Troop # 4471 asked me to teach a Zentangle class at University Community Library in San Diego, how could I say no?  The girls were actually from the very elementary school I went to (Hawthrone).

Some of my fondest memories were my six years as a Girl Scout leader. A look down memory lane of pics of my troop, my daughter in uniform and awards ceremony. Back in 1990'ish



The Girl Scout Troop today were spunky and fun to teach.  Kids love the Zentangle Method because there are no rulers, no erasers and no mistakes.  Actually - who doesn't love that?

Having a Zentangle class for a troop (boys or girls) is a great way to earn your health/wellness/art/meditation/drawing badge. Thank you Tiffany for inviting Zentangle into your troop.   Good job kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment