Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July Celebration


     Nothing like a BBQ of burgers and dog to celebrate this Independence Day !!! One added feature for my family and friends - a Zentangle class. All seven participates did a great job. I snapped a mosaic of the results of their hard labor.  My husband impressed me with his very first tile and he enjoyed the class and could feel the relaxation of the process.  
  
You just don't get it till you do it. Look for a CZT in your area.        
 
 My daughter Crystal and husband Tom celebrating in Princess style
 
                        
 
CZT (Certified Zentangle Teacher - ME)  with attentive students.
 
 
Wow.. my husband's first Zentangle tile...He did a great tile.
        
  
 
                             Mosaic of all the tiles

       


 
We love Zentangle !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment