Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tangle Folk With Some Dangle Design

What a beautiful summer like day in San Diego California (75 degrees). It was so warm I taught my Tangle Folk class on the lanai (patio). Billie Lauder introduced these little whimsical tangle folk several years ago and I love them.  These folks are drawn with one continuous line. 
Add hair, clothes, a face and whaaalaa  -- Tangle folk.  

Sharon and Jayne were introduced to a ZIA (Zentangled Insired Art).  If your piece isn't abstract, then it is a ZIA.  Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, we drew a heart around our folks and used Joanne Fink's Zenspirations art to dangle and dazzle up our heart!!!! I love Joanne's dangles.  Oh, and I had Valentine chocolate on hand.  Yummy 

HARD AT WORK....
  GREAT JOB LADIES

No comments:

Post a Comment