Monday, December 11, 2017

La Mesa Library Zentangle Greeting Card

Image result for la mesa library images
What a great class today at La Mesa Library near San Diego, California.  This was my last Zentangle Greeting Card Class for 2017.  I already have lots of new card ideas for next year. I know, don't hurry the season.

When designing the card to teach for class, I googled all the poinsettia pics and tangles and came up with this tangelation (variation) to incorporate for my design.  The best part was the string of lights for the border.  We used watercolor pencils to define the objects.

Enjoy using Zentangle to create your own greeting cards throughout the year  - not just during the holidays.

Before color:



After Color:








  Wonderful to meet new "tanglers" and see some familiar faces. The ladies did a great job.  Thank you for joining me today and thanks La Mesa Library for inviting me again to share The Zentangle Method. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment