Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Zentangle for Christmas Eve Day

My official last Zentangle class to teach for 2017 was Christmas Eve morning, near Torrey Pines Beach, San Diego, Cali.  I was asked to teach a private class for Fred, Cindy (his Mom), his daughter (Emma), and son (Sam).  They were visiting just for the holidays in San Diego.  It is hard for me to turn down an opportunity to share Zentangle. 


The four family members learned about the corner dots/border/string and tangles. We shaded and initialed our art and appreciated what we created.   During the process they relaxed, and got into a state of well-being - healing art.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   Who doesn't need that during the hectic holidays?

When Granpa and Mom came back to the condo, the family impressed them with the art they created.  One of my favorite classes is a multi-generation Zentangle class.  Zentangle will help a family have a great bonding experience to do together.    Zentangle is easy, any age can complete.  What a delightful family.  Thank you for allowing me into your home-away-from-home to share Zentangle.

What about you?  Make a New Years Resolution to start your Zentangle journey. If you are in the San Diego area, check out my classes coming or email me:  maseyjanet@gmail.com and I'll teach a class at your event.

                                              Let's schedule a class!



  Great job family !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment