Sunday, March 26, 2017

Poway Library Zentangle Fish class

On 3/25/17,  I taught a Zentangle Art Method class introducing a ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) at the Poway Library in Poway, Calfornia.  The library has a beautiful room to get into the Zen Zone while "tangling".  I explained to all those new students to the Zentangle Art Method today, that a ZIA is not the typical abstract Zentangle Method, but an extension of one of the many "other" type of classes I teach with the Zentangle Art Method in mind. 


                                
 
Todays project was a ZIA - Zentangle Fish. 
These were several of the 18 "tiles" that were drawn today.  Didn't they do great?
 

We had multi-generations of ages.  That is what I love about this art.  All ages can complete this art  together.  Great way to spend time with the entire family.  Yes, even men like to tangle.

 
I brought my hubby, Tom and my step mother, Sharon to class with me today.  Tom went to Costco during class, and my step mom assisted with passing out supplies, set up and break down before.  After class, we took the opportunity of location to head to 4S Ranch (a very nice area near San Diego) to eat our favorite Mexican food.  There are several Miguel's in the San Diego area, this one is particularly nice.  Yummy yummy to my tummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment