Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pacific Beach Library gets Tangled Up






I headed west today to Pacific Beach for my first class at Pacific Beach Library in San Diego, California.  Best part, a short drive from my house.  I have driven past this library all my life and never noticed it was a library and a huge one at that.  The branch manager, Christina, was so friendly.  Great community room to teach Zentangle Method and about 22 students came to learn about Zentangle.  A couple familiar faces, but most were newbee's wanting to know what "Zentangle" is.
Today was not an Introduction to Zentangle Method class, but a ZIA (Zentangle inspired Art).  With the holiday season upon us, today's class we created a holiday greeting card.























Always fun to admire your fellow "tanglers" work. Pacific Beach Library rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment