Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine Zentangle Heart Box



Barbara, Sandy and Sharon joined me today at my house for a fun Valentine Zentangle Project.  Using Zentangle Zendala tiles, we created a fun box to add a Valentine candy, love note, or gift inside for that special loved one.

Side story:  My plumeria's never really had a winter this year.  All the leaves did not fall off as usual when they go dormant from December to March.  Look, I have one plumeria bloom coming.  Yippee, it's almost spring.

Typically, my home classes are outside on my lanai with a tropical ambiance.  Too cold to be outside today,  so we brought class inside with the heater on.  It was in the low 60's today.  That is cold for us Californian's.  Anyone in the mid west/east coast/northern pacific laughing?  I had to dig my sweater out today. It is all what you are used too. WE are used to in the 70's.



No comments:

Post a Comment