Sunday, February 23, 2020

Kensington/Normal Heights Library Duo Tangles Fun


This was me driving to teach my Zentangle class this morning at Kensington/Normal Heights Library.  You can't say it never rains in Southern California.  My windshield wipers could not go fast enough and I couldn't see any tires of the cars on the freeway because of the water spray off. my husband said as I was leaving home it started thunder and lightning and the power went out. That was an intense drive to work, but well worth the effort.

I was lucky 15 folks still came to class - wet and ready to learn about the Zentangle Method at this quaint little library.   Thank goodness the library power had not gone out.

Romi Marks, CZT @ Tangled Yogi, was kind enough to let me teach one of her tiles to my class at Kensington/Normal Heights Library today.  

With time limited, we created the tile on two toned paper with a black pen and embellished with a white Gelly Roll pen.  We didn't have time to apply color.  With the Zentangle Method we are lucky that the patterns speak for themselves.  No need for color.










Romi's colored examples.



No comments:

Post a Comment