Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Oasis Has Lots of Heart


Just because Valentine's Day has past, I consider the whole month "heart" month.  This is a special month to me not only because of Valentine's Day but my first grandchild was just born 2/8/20 and my wedding anniversary is 2/17.  A lot of heart goes along with this month.  That is why I decided to teach a Zentangle Heart Collage Greeting Card class today at Oasis - Grossmont in San Diego.  

Eighteen lovely ladies joined me to create a beautiful heart felt art piece.  




We had a good time today!  


If you haven't tried Zentangle because you don't think you are an artist --- Zentangle was design for those intimidated by art.  So simple - all you need is pen, paper and patterns. (PPP)  Ages 6-seniors can complete this art method.  Go on, come to one of my classes and see for yourself.
                                                  Zero experience necessary
                    Zentangle is a secret gem.  You don't get "it", till you do "it".  



No comments:

Post a Comment