Thursday, June 11, 2015

Do I need a class from a Certified Zentangle Teacher?

Most Introduction to Zentangle class I teach, I asked if anyone has heard about this art form before?  The typical response is "no".  Sometimes I hear  "I've been learning on the computer".
At the end of class, after being instructed by CZT, I ask  - did they learn anything?   Every time the
answer is "I learned so much more than I have seen on the computer.

During the four days seminar in Providence Rhode Island that each CZT attends, Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, the co-founders, instruct each one of us in the same manner they designed the art form. To promote a beautiful, easy to do piece of art and along the way become calm/relaxed/de-stress.

Do yourself a favor.  Find a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) in your area.  If you don't know
how to find one on your own.. go to Zentangle.com  (The HUB of  Zentangle).

If you are in the San Diego area, look at my classes on this blog.  If you don't see a good date for class with me, email me, I'll come up with a class for you.    Come and tangle with me.


Just a WARNING:  Zentangle can be addictive !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment