Monday, June 29, 2015

Grandmother and Grandaughter Zentangle Day

     Earlier this year,  one of my students - Kathy asked if I'd be intersted in teacing a Introduction to Zentangle Class for her grandaughter (Aleah that is 15) that was going to visit San Diego this summer from Washington State.   Now how could I turn down an opportunity to bring two generations apart together?  Our class was at my home today and  low and behold when Kathy and Aleah arrived -- Kathy brought some art to share with me of Aleah's tangles she already started drawing.  My only regret is I didn't take a picture of her "San Diego Fair" worthy art of a Zentangle (drawn my hand, not traced) Bear.  Very impressive.

I taught an introduction tile and then I taught a ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) with a turtle.  The patterns we used are on the last picture of my spinner board.

P.S.  Kathy, your grandaughter is adorable.  Very nice young lady.  Thanks you for sharing her today.

Tangle on ladies.

                                                                      Aleah's turtle...


Kathy's and Aleah's two tiles......



No comments:

Post a Comment