Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Allied Gardens Library 


This Zentangle class was at Allied Gardens Library in San Diego, CA.  I've taught multiple teen (after school) Zentangle classes but this was my first adult Zentangle class.  What a great turnout.  I even met a couple teachers from my daughter Elementary School.  Such a small world.  




The sweet woman on the left above before class said she couldn't draw.  I love proving folks wrong. Look at that smile!

  Zentangle takes the HARD out of art.  If you can draw a circle and straight line you can tangle.



Side story:   One of the women in class shared a great class in San Diego.

Go to Rediscoversd.org and check it out. 
Rediscovering San Diego is a field trip class in which students discover, explore, learn about, and experience San Diego resources, as well as politically, culturally, historically, economically, and educationally significant sites and venues within our community, first hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment