Monday, August 27, 2018

Tangle Folk arrived at Kensington/Normal Heights Library


What a fun class 8/26/18.  I shared Billie Lauder CZT, famous Zentangle Tangled Folk with the Kensington/Normal Heights Library in San Diego, California.


We squeezed 13 into the 10 seats available and began creating this whimsical continued line art along with Joanne Fink's dangled art.

Side Story:  My daughter went out of town at the last minute and I signed up to watch her 4 month old choc lab..... Well if you have every been with a infant - same thing.  I barely got my teeth brushed to get to class today.  But Marley dog is soooo cute  Look at that face.
Okay, back to class.  I swear I brushed my hair this morning.  




The students art was so cute, I had to share each one individually.     Love your Tangle Folk Sylivia (below)

This lovely student came in with my favorite flower the Plumeria.  She said she used to live in Hawaii.  What a breath of fresh air to see.


My backyard is very tropical and I have 50ish plumeria planets.  The backyard is smelling very nice with all the blooms.  Here are a couple of blooms from my yard.

 
A student, visiting her sister here all the way from Tennessee, thought tangle folk reminded her of the 1970's doll -  called Holly Lobby.  Thank for joining class today.

Image result for Holly Hobby doll

No comments:

Post a Comment