Thursday, November 21, 2019

San Ysidro goes Robotic

Rain, heavy traffic, and a 50 minutes drive, it was worth it.  I finally got a glimpse of the newly awaited, brand new San Ysidro Library.  They went  from a historical Mission style library: 
To this state of the arts huge, beautiful wonderland for the community complete with a outdoor theatre.  WOW.



Today's class:  Zentangle kids art day.  Around 20 kids (and some eager adults to see what Zentangle is about) joined me to create a fun project that never leaves them disappointed - Zentangle Robot Bookmark.  I love to see the embellishments that are made to their very own project.  





This adorable little girl had a fancy hat on.  A crochet Turkey Hat.  I loved it. She sported it with sass!


My favorite phrase from the kids after class:  What are we doing next?
A Zentangle class always leaves them thirsty for more. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment