Thursday, August 25, 2016

Last Janet's Zentangle Zoo Class for Summer of 2016




From June to August every Wednesday this summer of 2016,
I was teaching Janet's Zentangle Zoo to
125 -- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th graders, or 50 -- 5th, 6th, 7th graders. 
I think they taught me more than I taught them. 
 How to be open, listen, and enjoy learning something new and exciting.
These are some of the many beautiful Zentangle giraffe faces the kids drew today. 
 
                        
 
Many of the counselors came up to me while taking their kids off to their next camp class and said Zentangle Zoo was the best class this summer.  What teacher doesn't love to hear that?  Lots of the counselors drew the art work each class also. 




This evening I got an email from the Zoo's Little Artist.  This put a big 'o smile on my face.







No comments:

Post a Comment