Thursday, August 18, 2016

Zentangle Zoo with Janet Masey

Today was Janet's Zentangle Zoo day at our beautiful San Diego  Zoo (the 100th year celebration).  The group of kids I was lucky to teach were 5,6,7th graders.  The theme for them today was learning about birds.  My peacock tangle project was perfect for that theme.
 
By just adding some tangles (that's what we call the patterns), you can embellish or fancy up any art work. 
 
Here are just some of todays kids art work from Big Artist campers. 
 
                


The following are just a couple up close pics I took
 
                          
 
 
                          
 
I asked the 45 kids what they thought of their first introduction to ZENTANGLE...
AND THEY GAVE IT A "THUMBS UP".   
 
 
I know a lot of kids ask me "where can I take more classes of Zentangle" Art Method. 
Email me and let's set up a date for your next class (bring your family and/or friends. 
I teach about 30 different type Zentangle classes.  Look under home page under classes. 
Email:  maseyjanet@gmail.com and ask for a class.  Bring your whole family next time. 
I also will be at the KIDS EXPO at Del Mar October 8,9th - drop by and get information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment