Thursday, August 24, 2017

Ronald McDonald House and Zentangle Healing Art



 
The Ronald McDonald House in San Diego, California (home for many families with sick children next door @ Rady's Children's Hospital) welcomed me to their classroom today to share Zentangle Art Method with the kids.
 
 
Three lucky kids, I'll guess ages at 3, 5, and 11 joined me as we explored this new art that all ages can complete.  The best part is watching teachers and administrators come in to observe and see all the kids engaged and interested in the class. The kids were delightful and I enjoyed putting smiles on their faces.  One little girl said "I like this" during class.

Some of the words I hear after class:  that's amazing, interesting, will you be teaching another class, and the best part to hear... we need to have to back for more classes.
 
I have to say, each time I have demonstrated Zentangle Art... I've always been ask to come teach a class.  I call it, leave them thirsty for more
             


                                        KIDS ALWAYS GIVE ZENTANGLE  CLASS THUMBS UP !!!

 
When will you start YOUR Zentangle journey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment